How to Register and Join the Community
Gender Data Lab allows ℹ️ single users (individual) and organizations to become members of GenderDataLab.In both cases, you will have to complete required fields in the registration 🎬form, and extra fields.
📄Registering is easy and quick. There are only 6 required fields to fill in 📝🔝
GenderDataLab.org will not share this information, for obvious reasons, with anyone. We are asking for the minimum amount of data to register. We can’t access your user and password, but if you lose the password the system will resend 🔐you a recovery email.
After filling in basic fields you will have to choose the type of user.
What is a Single User?
Single users are those who want to use the Gender Data Lab and do not belong to any organization or collective. As simple as this. Anyone can start to create them.
What is an Organization ?
It is a type of account that is managed by an organization, i.e a data school, a research group, a public administration, a ngo, a collective, an activist group etc… and allows different users to be part of the organization. Becoming a member of the organization allows its members to create new datasets and/ or modify datasets
- Each organization has a home page, where users can find some information about the organization and search within its datasets.
- Different levels of access privileges or roles within an organization can be given to its members
- Member – can see the organization’s private datasets
- Editor – can edit and publish datasets
- Admin – can add, remove and change roles for organization members
Besides this, the rest of the fields can be completed later in the user account dashboard.
Once you are registered, you will be ready to add datasets !!!